Sunday, April 7, 2013

Journal Entry 1

When given this assignment in class I was completely clueless as to what I was going to be researching. I was sitting in MOM (Middle of Muir) with a blank piece of paper in front of me and my friend Sherri asked me what I was doing. I turned to her and said, Im thinking of potential musical genres/scenes in the San Diego area that I could look into and learn a bit more about. When I told her that I saw a smirk in her face and she told me, "Im currently buying my ticket to an EDM event that is going to be held here at RIMAC. One of the best EDM DJ's in the world is going to be performing here."After hearing that I knew this was what I wanted to research, EDM. Can't wait to find out a bit more about EDM and why people are so attracted to this musical scene. The search for questions and answers not begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment